I wanted to pass along a quick update and some prayer requests about the plant. This week is a big week for me personally as I stopped working at my former employer last week and am now working full-time for the church plant. The plan is still for us to begin having services in Frankford in March and then have our public launch on Easter Sunday on April 1st. Please pray for us as we work toward that goal. Here are some specific ways to pray:
1. Pray that God would be worshiped more and more in our lives and in the lives of the people of Frankford. This is the purpose and mission of this plant.
2. Pray that God would provide us with a meeting space. We have a few promising leads, but need wisdom and clarity on which option to pursue.
3. Pray for me and my family as we transition into full-time ministry.
4. Pray for Gabe and Josue (pronounced hoe-sway) who are two men that are in the ordination process through our denomination and are serving alongside me as the pastors of the plant. I am so grateful for these men. Pray for Gabe in particular, as he is taking several ordination exams over the next few months.
5. Pray that our church planting team would grow towards God, towards each other, and towards Frankford in the coming months. Pray that our hearts would grow even more in these directions.
Thank you again for your prayers and support!! It means so much to us!